CONTACT 475 WITH ANY SHIPPING QUESTIONS:
Orders to Canada
- Canadian orders will be processed and shipped Monday through Friday (closed on US Federal Holidays as well as Canadian Statutory Holidays)
- All orders are shipped from Delta, BC in Western Canada or North York, ON in Eastern Canada unless otherwise noted below
- Shipping options are expedited ground, overnight express, and pallet shipping
- Membrane rolls noted as USA shipping and Lamilux stock orders will ship from our USA warehouses and will take 3-11 days to arrive, depending on your location. For shipments coming from USA (UPS, FedEx, or pallet): 475 covers brokerage fees and tariff. Any taxes due upon import are covered with your order charges
- Deliveries to P.O. Boxes. If an order is indicated for delivery to a P.O. box, a 475 representative will contact you to make alternate arrangements before the order is shipped or we ship it by to PO box when possible.
- Flat rate pallets arrive within 3-10 days of order; certain products (Havelock, GUTEX and custom daylighting) or delivery locations can be subject to additional shipping fees (islands, sites not accessible by commercial trucks, remote locations in certain Territories). Drop gate fees are included to residential addresses, if requested when placing an order with flat rate pallet shipping – please let us know if don’t have a liftgate/loading dock on your site etc. for heavy products (we recommend taking Fakro products off the back of the truck by hand). More info regarding pallet/truck shipping here. If you use a liftgate, without ordering one – we will pass these charges on to you
- Rush / Overnight Shipping:
- Orders made with Priority Overnight, or Overnight AM shipping must be completed by 12 noon Pacific Time in order to leave the warehouse and arrive the next day.
- Orders made after 12 noon Pacific Time will ship the next day, arriving the day after.
- Pick-Up Orders
- There are two pick-up location in Canada:
- Lean Supply Solutions 819 Cliveden Ave – Unit 500, Delta, BC V3M 6C7
- Lean Supply Solutions 80 Ormont Dr, North York, ON M9L 1N7
- Orders may be arranged for pickup from our warehouses on business days between 2pm and 4pm
- Orders must be completed before 10am local time on a business day in order to pick-up same-day
- Orders completed after 10am may be picked up between 2pm and 4pm on the next business day
- There are two pick-up location in Canada:
- Same-day shipping within Vancouver – 475 has the ability to ship some items on the same day as purchase. Restrictions are as follows. Contact us for details:
- Orders must be placed by 7:30am PST
- Location must be within Vancouver (not including North Vancouver, or West Vancouver), Richmond, Surrey, or Delta, BC.
- Cannot ship same-day for orders required to transport on pallet
- No special instructions can be accommodated. For example, if there is an exact time or person to meet on a job site the order cannot be considered a regular same day service
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible, with shipping estimates.
Orders to the USA
- Please go to foursevenfive.com to make orders for delivery within the United States
- If you see something on this site that cannot be found on foursevenfive.com, please contact us to inquire.
- Ground Shipping (FedEx, UPS, etc):
- Please do not immediately sign for any shipment if your order is incomplete, opened, broken, or the packing material is otherwise compromised. Before accepting such deliveries, please note any issues on the shipping slip or delivery device. Please take photos of the damage and send them to us so that we may resolve the claim as soon as possible and re-send any items to you if necessary. Keep the damaged boxes and verify the contents: if is something is missing or was incorrectly shipped, please hold on to all materials until the claim has been resolved.
- Truck/LTL Deliveries:
- Call 475 immediately when damaged goods are being delivered by truck/LTL deliveries. Take images of shipment at delivery. If damages or missing goods are reported after the delivery has been made and was signed for, we will do our best to make things right, but by accepting and signing for a delivery you acknowledge that you received the goods, that there were no apparent defects, and that the number of boxes matched the BOL (bill of lading).