The reinforced vapor open weather resistant barrier (WRB) or roof underlayment for vented roofs that can be used without exterior sheathing:
• to cover insulation.
• as dense pack blow-in netting for cellulose etc.
It has an actively vapor open, monolithic layer of TEEE film that is extremely waterproof – and outperforms perforated/stretched WRBs/underlayments both in outward drying potential as well as air-tightness. It is much more vapor open then any sheathing, easier to apply and very durable – can also be used in pre-fab panels and as temporary weatherproofing.
• Monolithic vapor open TEEE membrane, covered by two PP protection fleeces + reinforcement grid
• Very watertight, resist more than 8’ ft of water column.
• Complies with NBC-2010 as per CAN/CGSB 51.32-M77
• High vapor permeability (38 perms per ASTM E96) – Sd-value 0.05m (DIN 12572).
• Airtight/windproof ProClima system (TESCON VANA, gaskets etc) optimizes insulation and assembly performance.
• High thermo-stability
• Temporary roofing/weatherproofing of façade and roof for up to 4 months. Certified by ZVDH (German roofing assoc).
The SOLITEX MENTO PLUS reinforced grid minimizes stretching during dense pack insulation directly behind it – its vapor open properties allows for unimpeded outward drying and for additional safety in high R-value walls and roofs for cold climate high performance/passivehouse construction.
• Roll width: 59 1/16” (1.50m)
• Roll length: 164’ 1/2” (50m)
• Roll area: 807 SF (75 m2)