SOLITEX MENTO 3000 Connect is a 3-ply roof underlayment membrane with high resistance to wear, temperature exposure and driving rain, includes 2 integrated self-adhesive strips
• TEEE monolythic vapor open layer, with PP protection fleeces on both sides
• Highly permeable and at the same time, maximum resistance to driving rain, water column 32′ 10″
• Optimum drying conditions for roof and wall structures: non-porous TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture outwards
• Extended UV/aging resistance and stability thanks to heavy weight proctive fleece
• 4 months of exterior exposure. Suitable to be used as temporary roof
• Quick and reliable adhesion as a result of integrated connect self-adhesive strips along the length of the membrane
SOLITEX MENTO membranes should be laid with the printed side facing the installer. They can be laid taut either at right angles to or along the eaves. Apply without sagging, folds or creases. Horizontal installation (along the eaves) is preferable with regard to water tightness. When using as a roof underlayment the spacing between the rafters is limited to 3′ 3″ on center spacing.
To protect the structure during the building phase, SOLITEX MENTO 3000 roof can be used as a temporary roof cover for up to 4 months. In this case the roof pitch must be at least 3:12 (14°). Use TESCON VANA for sealing overlaps at horizontal joints, valleys and to connect to drip edges. Use TESCON NAIDECK to seal nail and screw penetrations. This Connect membrane has two self-adhesive zones for secure exterior sealing.