SOLITEX MENTO 1000 is a 3-layer vapor open housewrap and roof underlayment that is an extremely strong WRB for subroof/underlayment and rainscreen application. It provides superior weather protection and can cover insulation, plywood, OSB and ext. gypsum-board. It has an actively vapor open, monolithic layer of TEEE film that is extremely waterproof – and outperforms perforated/stretched WRBs both in outward drying potential as well as airtightness.
• Actively vapor open, monolithic TEEE film membrane.
• Very watertight, resists 33’ ft of water column.
• High vapor permeability (38 perms per ASTM E96) – Sd-value 0.05m (DIN 12572).
• Air permeance per ASTM E2178 0.00004cfm/ft2
• Class A material per ASTM E84 test (0 FS, 85 SDI)
• High thermo-stability
Because the SOLITEX MENTO is very waterproof it is certified by ZVDH (German roofing assoc) as temporary roofing when used according to ProClima installation instructions, including taped seams with TESCON VANA, gaskets etc. Roof and walls can be left exposed for up to 3 months.
• Roll width: 59-1/16” (1.50m)
• Roll length: 164’-1/2” (50m)
• Roll area: 807 SF (75 m2)