Foam free rigid insulation board and roof underlayment in one, made from moisture resistant wood fibers. High quality single-ply construction, tong & groove edges and homogeneous cross section make the board water resistant, highly insulative and windtight.
• R- 3 per inch (U-value 0.047 W/mK), R-board is 4.25
• Thickness: 1-3/8″ (35mm)
• Length x width: 29.5″x86.6″ (750 x 2200 mm ) – Actual coverage, 85.5″x28.4″(2180 x 722 mm)
• Per pallet 28 board (474.4SF net)
• Custom bulk orders possible for 18, 22, 28 mm
• Perm rating:31 (Sd 0.105m for 35mm board)
• Acts as subroof for pitches >15° without taping T&G or sealing nails
The tongue and groove edges mean that boards’ edges do not have to line up with rafters in the roof. The consistently uniform board dimensions make installation quick and easy, combined with its superior moisture resistance due to hydrophobic treatment (1.5% paraffin). This means that by adding this board on the exterior, the building has a temporary roof and is weather, wind protected in one step.
The dry process, means that the boards contain 94.5% wood, and maximizes the use of this sustainable, recyclable natural resource. It is made in Germany and biologically safe (natureplus® certified), and contains only 4% binder (polyurethane). The board is ideal for upgrading the thermal insulation of existing structures, since it is vapor open , insulative and reduces thermal bridging. Furthermore it’s exceptional specific heat capacity, can help keep the building cool during hot summer days.