High performance skylight that has a thermal bridge free frame to optimize the performance of your Passive House and High Performance construction.
Note: In stock and ready to ship by pallet
Contact us to receive more information or place an order.
• Uglass: 0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F (0.6 W/m2K)
• Upstand of 7.9″ (200mm) insulated with 2-3/8″ (60mm) PU foam (0.023 W/mK)
• SHGC: 0.32 (as high as 0.49 by special order)
• Visual Transmittance: 0.60
• Airsealing class – 3 (DIN EN 12207)
• Interior dimensions opening in curb 29.2″x41.0″ (742mm x 1042mm)
• Glass size/opening at top of curb frame 28.3″x40.2″ (720mm x 1020mm)
• Other sizes: from 25.3″x25.3″ to as large as 72.5″x72.5″ or 52.8″x100.1″
• Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (5.6:12 pitch)
• Visible part cold rolled aluminum finish
Kink free isotherms maximize the efficiency of the installed skylights and minimize heat loss and risk of condensation. This fine tuned and engineered solution from Germany minimizes losses and maximizes the amount of daylight provided.
• Wide range of accessories available:
• Motorized operation with spindle drive (110v,50-60hz) – $575
• Manual spindle $95
• Extension pole for spindle (60″) $65
• Telescopic extension pole for spindle (70″-120″) $95
• Chain drive from $950 (custom)
• Int/ext shades and insect screens (special order)
• RAL powder coating options for alum. frame (special order)