Webinar: Decentralized High Efficiency Heat Recovery
Register below to join us on August 12th @ 2pm Eastern Standard Time
Decentralized High Efficiency Ventilation is a high performance alternative to centralized, ducted systems for whole house ventilation. As buildings are being renovated or built airtight to meet greater demands of low-energy, high-comfort, toward Passive House and similar buildings – they need to be properly ventilated. Often centralized systems are not ideal given equipment and ductwork space requirements. With a decentralized system, there is no ductwork and the units are mounted within the exterior wall assemblies – giving designers and building owners new options for achieving high-performance ventilation. This course examines the component options and design parameters for such a system.
Learning objectives: Upon completion participants will be able to:
- describe the difference between centralized and decentralized ventilation systems.
- describe essential qualities of high performance, high-efficiency heat recovery ventilation systems.
- calculate the decentralized system sizing and layout.
- describe essential installation parameters.
Who Should Attend:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Building Science Consultants
Register below by adding one ticket to your cart. Checkout will be free. One ticket per attendee. A link to the webinar will be sent to the email address provided at the checkout on the morning of August 12th.
- This event has passed.