Brooklyn, NY 11217 United States
PHPPv9. Coming soon to a computer near you.
Register below for this full-day training, October 14th
With the release of v9, PHPP has undergone its biggest upgrade since 2007. In this one day course, participants will explore the new features and updates of the software. Case studies will enhance and reinforce learning.
NYPH members and members of NAPHN affiliates get 10% discount [contact 475 to get the discount coupon added to your account]. Lunch will not be provided.
Intermediate and Advanced PHPP users.
- Learn about the major changes to the PHPP software.
- Explore the new Primary Energy Renewable assessment method and the New Certification Classes
- Learn how to use the new variants tool to compare different designs in the same PHPP.
- Assess the economic viability of whole building designs or individual measures, including step-by-step retrofits measures using the new embedded Economics calculator
- Discover how to quickly identify and rectify errors in all PHPP worksheets
About the Presenter: Andrew Peel
Andrew is a seasoned Passive House trainer, consultant, and Canada’s only building certifier accredited by the German Passive House Institute. His professional and academic experience ranges from consultancy, programme management, technical and non-technical articles and publications, course and lecture delivery, and technical research. He has been delivering high quality educational courses for over 17 years, including 7 years of Passive House training.
Andrew has a tremendous depth of knowledge and experience in building energy performance and technology assessment and modelling. This includes managing the UK Government’s innovative carbon saving technologies scheme and the Energy Saving Trust’s Best Practice Helpline.
- This event has passed.